Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Litte Girls






Having little girls can be a lot of work, but so much fun! Linny helped me compile this darling banner of pictures I hung at Camdyn's baptism. Mom helped sponge curl hair Camdyn and do raggy ringlets on Kenna.

Camdyn had a "fairy princess" party at our home with 8 of her friends. We made wands, played games, ate dainty finger foods for "tea" and made worms in dirt with pudding and crushed cookies for dessert.

The girls are taking ice skating lessons and love it. As Activities Chairman I reserved the rink for our ward only and it was well attended and so much fun!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your hat and beanie are so cute! Camdyn's birthday tulle tent is so magical, I want that for my next birthday! You are just so creative!

Annie said...

Kid, is this a joke? You are a pro already. If I didn't know better, I think you might become obsessive like everyone else! I loved everything:)

The Plewe Clan said...

I am so jealous that I can't do that...I am pretty sure that my boys would not like the tent and might use it as a way to swing from the ceiling...I love the string wtih the pictures on it...so cute!