Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Popcicle addictions


As part of a service for Activity Days Camdyn made dinner for two families in our ward that were in need. It was delicious! She loves cooking and does it with a great deal of enthusiasm.

In a new resolution to educate my children and expose them to more cultural activities, Griffin and I had an afternoon downtown at the Historical Society's display of Lincoln's "A House Divided", among others. We parked a far ways out so that we could enjoy a nice long walk there and back, sipping a steamer to keep him warm was his treat.



Just last night I drew the girls a bath. Tradition has it that they get a popcicle when they bathe. Brody was with me when I drew the bath and got them in. We went downstairs and he could hear their laughter coming from up above. He scoots his little body towards the stairs and takes them with great speed heading swiftly for the bathroom door and right up to the edge of that bathtub where he pleads with sad eyes for a taste of popcicle. It was the cutest thing we had all seen. After getting wet, trying to get in....I finally let him soak with Kennedy.
His brother and sisters get just as excited over him and his accomplishments as Todd and I do. We enjoy him so much and will be sad when he turns one!!!


4 comments:

Nicole Jackson said...

It's good to see that you've added to your blog! Even Jon was wondering when a new post would arrive! J/K! How do you have time to do so many fun things with just one child? You're Amazing!

Annie said...

Finally! I need to see the kinder:) I love the "Lincoln" adventure with Griffin and was verclempt over seeing the Park Blocks.

The Plewe Clan said...

OH My Goodness...Brody looks just like your dad! Wow, we think Clayton looks like my dad...strange how the genes work!

Lindsey said...

I can't stand how cut that little boy is! Will I know him at all? Or will I know him better than all your other kidlets cause he will be Emma's favorite Lake cousin?