Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Line upon On-line, precept on precept

For the last several weeks and even longer than that.....at least a few months if not the past year and maybe even longer than that my computer has been on the fritz. Pretty much I wanted to throw it through the window. I just stopped logging on becuase it was so bogged down. Come to find out we had about 1/4 the memory capacity we were trying to use and so it always froze up....for undetermined amounts of time. I think the breakdown on my dad's birthday was the cincher for deciding to throw out the old and get updated. I'm a penny pincher and hate to buy something that doesn't "seem" necessary. Now that this is up and running I realize what fools we've been. Why did we wait so long? We are on Spring Break and are trying to fill the days with fun outings for the kids, but as soon as we resume I look forward to catching up on sissy's and cousin posts. I think Sara is the only one as slow as I was to post. Sorry Sara, you might be on your own. I know I'm not in Jamie's camp, because I keep a handwritten journal and I'm still just not on the computer as much. But perhaps I can learn a thing or two from her!
Jo, what was that song from? Debbie Diary or Saturday's Warrior? How come they don't act those out anymore?

7 comments:

Annie said...

I am verclempt that you are "Back". Hurray!!! This will get me through the long day of T's recovery from his operation this morning. He is in a drug-induced sleeping stupor. Thanks for the diversion:>

Lindsey said...

That was a large bill when we finally got our own computer, but definitely worth it! Now however you have to control the urge to explore the internet and the pointless and useless ways to waste your time. However, I don't see you struggling with time management.

The Skeen's said...

I am so glad that you are back. I check your blog regularly and it was fun to see your post this morning.

Lee said...

yea stace! so happy you will be more regular. it was depressing to check it every few days and see that picture of brody in his highchair! cute as it was- it just meant there was nothing new!

Jamie Jo said...

What song are you talking about, sissy?

Stacey said...

Josie, you know that song....line upon line precept on precept like a summer shower giving us each hour his wisdom...if we are patient we shall see how the peices fit together in harmony...and so in

Jamie Jo said...

Oh---Saturday's Warrior!!!! I can picture you singing it, and it is making me laugh!