Sunday, April 13, 2008

Word to your mother


The other day, I'm inside (probably cleaning up after above kids) and I hear a knock at the door accompanied by giggles. I answer the door and what do I find but the neighborhood gang-stahs having a good laugh at the surprise look on my face. Can you tell from the road that once again it was a rainy day. See what being cooped inside all winter and now spring can do to a group of girls?? You can't see it but they even had fake moles drawn on their cheeks.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is way funny!! What a great neighborhood to be a kid!! I would move to Oregon, rain and all, just to live in Maple Crest.

Lindsey said...

That is way funny!! What a great neighborhood to be a kid!! I would move to Oregon, rain and all, just to live in Maple Crest.

Annie said...

Call the vice squad. Those kids look like trouble waiting to happen!