Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spaghetti and Geese

Saturday we had the warmest day of the year. Todd got in a nice long 10 mile run, Griffin had a team soccer run on the trail and ran with Todd 5 miles, Camdyn ran 2 miles while Kenna biked. I rode/ran, Camdyn had a soccer game and then we headed out for another fun outing downtown.








Can anyone tell me who this lovely lady is? I just love all of Portland's statues. Wouldn't an Amazing race based on Statues alone in Portland be a blast? They range from Washington Park, Pearl, Park Blocks, Pioneer Square to the East Bank and all in between. Maybe I could cook something up when my Rose Festivus visitors come.


After eating at Spaggy Factory....again :> We found this new secluded beach on the West side of the Willametter river. Feeding the geese that came and took it right out of their hands was a big thrill. Played in the fountain before heading back.




2 comments:

Lee said...

what a fun active day for the lake family. i love seeing and hearing about your adventures

Lindsey said...

Ahhh that hurts my heart!! That picture biking across the bridge is priceless!! What a fun average day in the life of the Lakes. I can't wait to come this year!!