Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hair and some to spare

This is my very talented friend Amy....she is a hairdresser, a seamstress, and full of creative ideas....many of which she can pull off on a dime! Including our fabuous ward Christmas party, which was the most beautiful one I've ever seen, and I didn't get any pictures (I'm still upset about that). This picture is adorable. It was taken of her in Paris. Ohh, la la.
She gave my kiddies much needed haircuts tonight....this was the closest I could get to a "before" photo. And this..........
is after! So much better. We made Griffin skip scouts in order to get this much needed haircut. Kennedy got 5 inches off and looks oh so grown up. I love it! Griffin had his school track meet today and I swear won by a head of hair in one of the events. He took 3 first place, and 2 second place in track events. Way to go Griffin boy!




4 comments:

Annie said...

They look so great! Remember when Camdyn's hair was much shorter than Kenna's? Give Griff a high five for me!!!

Lindsey said...

They look really cute! I love Kenna's length. How come you didn't take Mr. Boy in? I thought you were just talking about getting his hair cut. Your friend looks really young, I thought she was your age.

Steph said...

I love Kennedy's hair. So cute!

Jamie Jo said...

Kennedy does look so cute! And I agree with Lindsey...CUT MR. BOY's hair. He needs short spikey hair like Caleb. So does Jaken. Both my little nephews need "boy" cuts! I didn't know Griff was in track. Rachel is liking hers. I ran 5 miles the other night to Lee's. I should join track, too.