Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eastward bound

Todd likes to look at my blog at work, I wanted him to remember how Griffin's hair AND Brody's hair used to look like only last summer. Our children have been blessed with plenty of hair on their heads. I love Cammy's short here too!
I have been packing for our annual trek to Utah. This summer we are making a few more stops to attend a few family reunions. First Nyssa, Oregon (with a rest stop at Roaring Springs waterpark with the Petersen's) then Logan, Provo, and Liberty. We always take a Skeen family photo at my parents property/compound. This was last years family shot. My favorite was the hay field year. We've chosen the theme and location for this year.....can't wait to see how it turns out.

Camdyn had Todd and I contimplating buying this party cocker Callie. She was SO adorable! I'm thinking Camdyn won't forget that we told her we'd think about it this summer. I was digging around to find a family photo and nothing I have shows Brody's current age. He's pretty balded in most these shots. I especially like how he's tuggin on Kennedy's hair and she's just trying to hold her pose :>

I've also been compiling our Thailand Scrapbook from last December. I called Todd and told him it was depressing me putting together all the pictures from that most fabulous trip. Tan, kid free and with the best company ever! (sigh....) Dad, we owe you for life!

5 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I got all excited thinking Griffers had a new haircut, and then read it was from last year. You know I keep my boys short. And my Mills, but not by choice. :) Yes, (Sigh) I wish we were back in Thailand. I wish we could do that every year. I wonder how many times before it got old. I can't imagine it. See you soon!

Annie said...

We're leaving today for Jamie's party tonight and then will just stay over in Logan and start for Oregon tomorrow...can't wait to see you!

Lee said...

There is nothing better than a good vacation. . . and to a beautiful place like Thailand- no wonder you're feeling meloncholy. Lost the fam pictures. Isn't "the compound" a great name for the liberty spread? Is that an original Brody Hatch term or did someone come up with it before him?

Kylee said...

When are you coming? I'm excited to see you all!

Natalie said...

In the top picture and the one with Kennedy's hair being pulled... your hair looks HOT! Good Job!