Friday, October 3, 2008

Photo 101

There's a first time for everything. This was my first day at trying out my new camera. A couple weeks ago my camera just "poof" disappeared at the church after scouts. I looked everywhere there for a week. I told Todd we must have a camera.....soon! He shopped around and found me a super nice digital camera with an 18/55 mm lens and 75/300 mm lens. All I know is that with the lens at 300 I'll be able to get face shots of Griffin playing soccer on his full size fields! The only down side.....it's going to take me awhile to sort through all the settings, and it's not going to fit in my back pocket :> I like doing manuel settings, so these were my test shots. It may have helped had I done their hair or gotten them dressed up, but this is real life here! Brody
Cammy
Kenna

10 comments:

Kylee said...

Where's Griffin? I can sense that he feels left out... That new camera sounds awesome! I bet you'll have so much fun with it.

Lindsey said...

Bummer about not fitting in your pocket, but I can totally notice a difference between your quality of photos and mine. So that has to make you feel warm and fuzzy. Be sure to download Picasa as your photo editing and I'll walk you through it.

Annie said...

Saweeet!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Morgans said...

Cool!

Jamie Jo said...

I can't tell a difference. Does that mean I'm just dumb?

Annie said...

I'm always excited to see an upswing in photography capture really cool images of my grandchildren. You have a very good eye for people shots. --Dad

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I am still trying to learn my camera.. I got it a year and a half ago..

Lee said...

Who is the thief at your church? That's upsetting. I'm glad you have a great camera for those sporting events. . . the nikon we bought has made the world of difference in getting great action shots.

Natalie said...

Kenna is SO stinking cute in every picture I see of her!