Thursday, November 13, 2008

No boys allowed, except Brody

Last week I let the girls have Dinner and a Movie with a few friends. It happened to be Crazy Hair Day at school....Suzy Lou Who took the cake! I cracked up about Brody peekin' his little head out in the back....Griffin took off to a friends, but Brody, he just wants to join in the fun!
I made Camdyn come to the trail behind our house before school to take some shots with these leaves before they are all gone. I love running on this trail or walking with the kids on a blustery fall day with the leaves whipping all around.










5 comments:

Annie said...

You're getting your money's worth with your new camera! Cami looks so cute. Love the location...and to think it is in your backyard:) Cute pic with Broders!!

Jamie Jo said...

Funny Brody! Isn't it cute how the littlest one just wants to be big? I love crazy hair day. The do that here, too, as well as Beach Day and Pajama Day.

Lindsey said...

I love the crazy hair idea. That little Jackson did take the cake. Those pictures of Camdyn are so pretty, the leaves, the girl, the outfit. Your camera is sooooo sweet! Everytime I see a picture you took i can totally tell a difference. I guess you get what you pay for.

Lee said...

Love the picts and scenery. How jealous am I that that is in your backyard. Sa-weet! Cute idea to have a girl party.

Shauna said...

What a cute and fun blog you have here :)