Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All day to play

Toddie got home from another night of dealing with the public on a few nonsense calls at 3:00 in the morning to shovel snow from the drive with Cody.
Griff babysat while the 4 of us went to a boot camp at 24 Hr. Not as many members showed up so we had even more trainers to get in our faces. We were pretty much huffin and a puffin.


Afterwards Todd and Cody took the kids to our neighborhood park to tube.....

And make snow angels.

The kids had been waiting all day to go to Ikea and play in the daycare. We shopped for a few essentials for a half hour while they played and colored. I love the miniture show rooms. It makes one WANT to live in a 375 sq ft apartment! They are adorable.
We had a slight change of plans when we recieved a phone call from Ryan Gibson @ 3:00....so we headed back to Vancouver to dine at Spaggy.

Just as we were about to be seated, who should we run into but Santa and Mrs Claus! What a treat. They were so adorable and let the kids sit on their laps and tell them what they want for Christmas.
Todd treated to a delicious meal. I think it's the first plate of food I've seen Jaken snarf down since they've been here.
Griffin earned a cool wad of cash by babysitting for us while we went to the Trailblazers vs. Denver Nuggets basketball game. Nice box suite to boot. And the game was so close until the end, which is the best kind to watch. Thanks Gibby!
Home to put tired and sick children to bed. Yes, now Kenna has what Brody has. Uggg. The adults attacked my yummy sugar cookies and watched the news reporting even more snow tonight. It'll be a white Christmas for sure :>











7 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

It sounds like you guys are having so much fun together. I'm so glad Sara and Cody were able to get through the storms. You must post every day so we can keep living vicariously through you. Are you still getting the twin comments? Did you make up twin names? Like Sssss Sara and Ssssss Stacey?

Kylee said...

How fun for you to have the Peterson's up there for Christmas! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. You and Sara have the most gorgeous families including yourselves!

Lindsey said...

How fun!! That's nice of Gibson, did you bump into the Bundys there by chance? Spaggy has been sounding so yummy to me lately. I did have firehouse last night and it hit the spot. That picture of you and Todd and Brody at Spaggy is really cute of all three of you, another one to blow up. Sorry Kenna is sick, I hope she still enjoys Christmas morning.

Annie said...

Predicted blizzard conditions are precluding the Casperson's from spending Christmas Eve in Liberty. I wonder how Emma will do with the elf knock all by herself? I'll bet there will be another stampede at your house when he knocks on the window there:) Thanks for posting about your wonderful adventures...minus that hideous tire escapade!

SaraPete said...

This is Sara...I have been blogging too! It's mostly the same as Stacey's though! Yes we have been getting TWINS comments left & right!!

Lee said...

I must have one of those knit baseball looking hats! They are adorable. Where did they come from? You guys are all too cute, and I'm so glad you're having such fun. Merry Christmas!

tutus n bowties said...

So the training class you guys went to caught my attention. Stac help me! I for some reason have lost the motivation to workout! I had gotten to were I was running everyday and now it's a good week if I get to the gym even twice. A little pep talk would be greatly appreciated to get me back in gear!