Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bonjour

Kennedy had been looking forward to Valentine's Day for a really long time. They get so excited about the small traditions we do. I sprinkled HEARTS up the stairs with candy all over the floor. They each had to find their bag which was hidden away throughout the house and filled with a book, i-tunes gift card, Gatorade and candy.I told Linny I'd show this setting as an idea for a Birthday centerpiece or for a tea party. It matches my banner perfect....minus those darling plates I am bound to find!

For Twin Day at school I found this shirt and Amy found the pants and made matching bows for Camdyn and Cambree, 3rd grade twins.



Kennedy and Brinley were sporting the same shirts and knotted head band hair-do for Kindy Twins







2 comments:

Kylee said...

Those are cute valentines day traditions. I bet your kids love it! And I love the idea of a twin day at school. Mine never did that...

Lindsey said...

That centerpiece is too much! I love it.
Twin day is darling, but just rmeinds me how expensive kids are going to be.
I had a dream about your dam* dessert plates and I better start looking for them so I can get some sleep at night.
I love the pictures and recap of your visit with mom. I am also loving Brody's spiky hair, it reminds me of a little dinosaur.