Monday, March 9, 2009

Brody loves bananas....and cake

Brody boy turned 2 on March 4th. He entertains us with his non verbal communication.

This is banana......

He's signing Juice.


Cracker......
Eating two bowls of swedish meatballs at IKEA......This is done by pointing at the meatballs and grunting while awaiting them to be in his mouth.


getting a train set from Annie and Papa.........




And falling asleep while picking his nose on the way home. A good way to spend a birthday!












6 comments:

Tess said...

I can't believe Brody is already 2! I was watching him entertain your row on Sunday. So adorable!

Annie said...

What a birthday boy! I loved his signing when i was there. So precious. And his hair is the best Jerry.

Jamie Jo said...

Those signs don't look familiar. Are they ASL signs, or Brody signs?

I can't believe he's two...and that I missed his birthday. Not that he would have understood a thing if I'c called. Give him a hug and kiss for me.

Ericka said...

It's so cute when they start to sign. I'm glad he's liking the DVDs. I'm hoping to order vol4 soon.

Lindsey said...

Good gried Stacey! He is soooooooooo cute. Seriously, his cuteness has doubled since the last time I saw him. Signing is the best! The dvd's get old, but not the results they produce.

Vonnie said...

Cute, cute boy. That last picture is a classic. Frozen in time! You can use it to tease him in the future.