Sunday, May 10, 2009

Harmony Talent Show

Last Friday the girls performed a Double Dutch Jump Rope routine for thier school talent show. In 5th grade I was on our school's Double Dutch Team and remembered it being much easier to learn! The girls practiced only when Todd was home (and willing to come out and turn the ropes) so their actual prep time was limited! They had so much fun learning and did 2 performances at the school and one later that night at the Middle School.

The routine went along good with a song I found called Double Dutch Bus from a Disney Movie called College Road Trip.






8 comments:

Steph said...

They did such a great job, Stacey! I loved their outfits, their socks rocked!

Jamie Jo said...

How cute. I never did learn how to do that well. You were always so much more athletic then me. Wait, what do I mean WERE?

Kylee said...

How cute! I remember doing that too, but would have no idea how to do it now. That's fun that you put it to a song, I bet it was so cute!

Tess said...

Wish I'd seen it. I think people get scared when people come to see a school talent show without any children at the school. Hmmm.

teamZ said...

The song choice was great. The outfis terrific. Your girls darling, of course!

Annie said...

Kid, where have I been? I had no idea this was going on. Tell Cammi to write me more letters:) Darling outfits and lots of work for the parents, as well as the girls. What a fun memory for them.

Lindsey said...

Their outfits are sooo cute! In the first picture posted Camdyn looks JUST like Griff, and Todd looks pretty hunkay. I would love to see the video with the music, I bet it's pretty cute, and I bet their bows were even cuter than in the pictures.

SaraPete said...

That is too cute! I love the tube socks! Try and post the video footage of it on your blog!