Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mid Summer's Guests

Summer projects have been in GREAT abundance.  We had much to keep us busy and many a night to host company and have friends come by to play.


I like change, so decided to go a little more blonde for the summer.
Brody missed playing with E and E, his friends/sisters while I work. 

Jeff, our neighbor across from our old home came to stay with us twice during the summer from CA.  The kids ADORE playing with him and get so excited waiting his arrival. 

Griffin had several sleepovers, war games and pool parties.  I usually came down around 11 pm to make them pancakes.

The girls went to their 3rd year at Currie Day Camp along with their best buds Brooklyn and Brinley.


My cousin Tanner, who is Griffin's same age, came out for a stay.  He was SO EASY to have around. He and Griff had so much fun together....and believe me, they were mostly home bound while I was at work for two weeks!

Among many other things, Todd resided the poolhouse and framed old windows in. He rebuilt the gate off the patio and did landscaping....but most fun was his mole hunts every evening.  They drive him crazy!!!
These little girls got pretty brown, even with my vigilance at keeping sunscreen on them whenever they went outside.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Did Jeff spend the night? The girls ARE really tan. But you girls were too when we had our pool in Arizona. But then, the weather was a tad bit warmer:)

tutus n bowties said...

I'm loving the blond hair!

Lee said...

Awesome activities! I love the blond hair too! You look adorable no matter what though- loved seeing picts of the 100 BD party. You did it up great!

cjdustin said...

Looks like a super fun and busy summer at the new homestead. Glad we could get in on the action a bit!

Vonnie said...

Good to see what you've all been up to this summer Stacey. It looks like the good times came and stayed awhile. Cool!

Kylee said...

I love your hair! Way cute on you. I can't believe how dark your girls are! That's impressive for how cloudy it is there. It looks like you have had a fun summer!