Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kennedy's baptism

 Kennedy turned 8 on Sept 29th and was baptized on a Sunday in Oct.  My parents drove up for the occasion and spent a week at our house.  Kennedy is such a sweet and beautiful daughter.  She is full of love for her father and myself.  Her most favorite thing is to sleep with me and read books in bed at night.  She has a tender heart and a love for her family and siblings  She knows right from wrong and is sympathetic to those with needs around her.  She draws, writes stories, writes lyrics to her own songs, plays the piano, plays soccer and loves to do flips and swing on monkey bars at recess.






 When she got off the bus one day Annie and Papa had this Banner that said "Give me Five.  Happy Birthday Kennedy!"  There were 8 balloons all tied down with king size candy and wrapped with a $5 bill. $40 bucks!  She bought pajamas and several books from the book fair.  She's a ver practical girl when it comes to money....much like her mother!



Annie and Papa also had a Halloween party at our house.  After a spooky themed dinner the kids went trick or treating to many many doors in and outside the house.  Papa was dressed up as Frankenstein up in the bonus room.  Brody was pretty scared.



These pics are out of order.  Beverly Lake , Tyler and Matt came as well to the baptism.


12 comments:

Annie said...

Kid, I needed these pictures for my blog but you took too long! Beautiful picture of the child. She is such a little love. We had SO much fun with you and the kinder. Can't wait for our LONG winter visit:o

Lee said...

That Kennedy is a sweetheart. Such a sweet, innocent smile and girl. As are you other three. Love that Brody dressed as a fireman. He had to love that he was like his Daddy. I miss you and your family!

Thompson Tales said...

I seriously can't believe that Kennedy is 8, I am getting old!! I tried calling you the other night, but you were at dinner with Todd! We need to catch up....I love that your parents visit you so much, you are very lucky!!

Kylee said...

I just love Kennedy, she is such a cute and sweet girl. Congrats on her baptism! I'm glad Annie and Trace were able to make it and also participate in some Halloween activities. Looks like fun!

Vonnie said...

Congrats to little Kennedy on her baptism. She's a big girl now! It's easy to tell that she is a sweet girl, inside and out!

Ashley May said...

She has grown up fast. I remember seeing her for the first time, all that black hair! I remember you saying she didn't look like your baby. She is a sweet girl. Cute pictures!

cjdustin said...

Congratulations Kennedy!!

Nicole Jackson said...

We just love Kennedy and Brinley thinks she's the best!! Glad we could come to her baptism. We've been to all of our kids' baptisms..Sad they are growing up too fast, right before our very eyes!!

Kendall said...

Congrats Kennedy! What an exciting day!

Lindsey said...

YEAH! A blog post! Love you editing you did on Kenna's photos. That's cute of mom and dad to do that for her. You're lucky to have them come and stay in your home. Sure it took you having to upgrade your home by double...but good for you for making it happen. Now I want to see a NYC post.

tutus n bowties said...

8 is the best age. She looks like such a doll!

mary erickson said...

Stacey, I finally got around to readding blogs and enjoyed seeing your darling family in many pictures. Kennedy is so cute, she reminds me of you when I came to AZ and we rode up and down the street in the big bicycle. I wish we could see more of you. Grandma