Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas gatherings

I work two days a week for Ryan Moses. I love our office and our staff.  All the girls get along so well and we have alot of fun together.  Makes the work day so much more enjoyable. Dr. Moses is the best doctor I've had the priveledge of working for!  This was our staff Christmas photo.
 Last Thursday Alli and Ryan had us to their home for a delicious dinner.  All the spouses were invited.

 Katie, myself and Tonya
 Todd said it was the best meal he's had in a long time....what's that supposed to mean?
 I'm letting each of the kids have a friend Christmas party. Camdyn had hers on the last day of school. It happened to be pajama day, so when 4 of her friends rode the bus home with her and got off the bus with she and Kennedy it looked like I was running a home for wayward children.  They had a blast playing games, having pizza and playing hide n seek throughout the entire house with all the lights turned out. Scary!  I let them stay from 4:00-9:30!

1 comment:

Lee said...

lots of fun festivities. You office girls all look like models. Does he only hire beautiful women? haha- I'm sure it's better for business :) Love your traditions- I want to see the Christmas banner you made w/ your gym friends, also the article about you and your exercising