Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who you know



Todd and I were just commenting the other evening, watching the Blazers from our 8th row seats, how fortunate we are to have friends in high places. We would not to be able to do tons of the activites we do if it weren't for the generosity of good friends. In the last few months alone we have been given many tickets from Ryan Gibson (top ticket sales agent in the NBA employed by the Trailblazers)..I took the girls, Ashley May and the Clanton sisters to Beyonce,Todd and I have gone to the Blazers a few times. Six tickets to the Wiggles came last week and even more offers we had to pass up.
Tonya from work gave us 8 tickets to the Winterhawks (her hubby is asst. coach) which we took the kids and the Lindhorsts to 3 weeks ago. They loved it! The fighting and penalties especially. The Lindhorsts have also generously invited us along to enjoy thier box through Bank of America to see the Judd's, B@B cirus and the Incredibles on Ice.
I braved the Wiggles on my own with 5 kids and fared pretty well. But there's no way I would have spent $300 on those tickets! That's crazy talk.


3 comments:

Annie said...

You do have friends in high places! We need to find Ryan a wife:>

Lindsey said...

Wow!! 5 swuids at the Wiggles!! First of all, you endured the Wiggles, and secondly you didn't eve have enough limbs to match the amount of kids you took. Good on ya! I forgot to mention how much I loved the girls Easter outfits and the boys as well. The curls are TDF!

Jamie Jo said...

My Ryan has a new employee is 28, a returned missionary, and single. Should we set them up?