Sunday, July 20, 2008

True Blue


Mia and I have been friends for over a decade! I first met her when I got hired at Columbia Endodontic Group. She worked as a receptionist and I was an assistant. I was prego with Griffin and her Austin was just 6 months behind. Nearly 12 years later we have 8 kids between the two of us. We've both moved on from working there together but have continued to stay in touch. Mia is the type of friend I can go a few months w/out seeing and yet we're always right back to where we left off. She is a numero uno dependable gal, a nurturing mothering and true blue friend. Over the years our kids have been in preschool together, played t-ball together, and continue to enjoy play dates with each other....even my girls love playing wtih all the boys! In fact tonight the girls were pleading for all the boys to stay for a sleep over :> It's a blessing to know that Mia is a friend I will have for life, no matter where our roads take us.

4 comments:

Annie said...

She has inner and outer beauty.

Kylee said...

That's awesome! I hope I'll be lucky enough to find a friend like that- someone who lives close, has kids about the same age and is always a good friend.

miamiller said...

Friends forever! Thanks for always being you!
Love, Mia

Nicole Jackson said...

How can you not love that girl! That's great that you've been friends for so long!