Friday, September 12, 2008

Winner takes all

I announced a contest today in one of my classes, but want to call it "The Biggest Winner". Women will ask me what can they do to lose weight or inches here or there....well there's not such a thing as "spot reduction". Eat right and do lots of cardio! I decided to give some extra incentive to those ladies wanting to tone up now that lazy days of summer are gone and the busy holidays are just around the corner. Oct 31st is our final weigh in and I have some pretty good prizes in store for the top three winners. Although, I believe being healthy can encompass all ranges of weight, shapes and sizes, it's all about feeling good in the body you are in. I'm happy to admit I'm on day 2 of no cookies! I was tempted last night to grab one but held firm. It seems I've made a new friend in my "doing hair thing" by exchanging some tips with a gal on line and my girls are actually really good at letting me try out a few of her techniques on them.






11 comments:

Steph said...

My niece did her daughter's hair in that crisscross technique when I was in Utah. I've done it a couple times with Shay, but her hair is a little too short to do more than one crisscross. It is such a cute hair style. Your girls look darling!

The Morgans said...

I have totally been playing with my girls hair, I guess I am getting board. Its funny how you and I are often have the same thinking

cjdustin said...

Cool hair! I will have to try some new things too!

Kylee said...

So cute! I love that heart one, that's so creative. Those girls are too cute!

Ericka said...

So Cute! Faith would never let me do something like that to her hair. I don't even want to think what it might look like if I tried something like that. Doing hair is not a strong point of mine!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I love the hair.. I will be trying some of those on my little Ash.

I love the idea of "The Biggest WINNER" the good thing is anyone who LOOSES.. WINS!!!

Lee said...

LOVE those creative ideas! I want girls again! I'm proud of you for not letting down with the cute hair now that they're a little older.

Annie said...

I KNEW you would rock out with those hair blogs. You should start your own. The girls look over-the-top. It would be hard to be their friends!

Lindsey said...

Wow! Cute hair! My favorite are the ones that do the criss cross thing across the scalp. How long does it take? I'm excited to be able to branch out a little bit more with Emma's hair.

SaraPete said...

Oh my gosh...how cute!! How long did that take to do? I bet the girls weren't too happy about sitting stil for you to do that!

Heidi Rushing said...

Hey Stacey, I peek in on you occassionaly from Dustin's site! I love all these pics of girls hairdo's! I am always looking for some good ideas for a new gymnastics "do" for meets - these look fun! I will have to do some experimenting.