Sunday, August 9, 2009

In My Minds Eye

My sister Linny reminds me of the Stacey I USED to be.....long before #4 came along. I have no excuse. I just lack the motivation I once had. To prove to myself that I CAN rise to the occasion.....I coerced the girls into doing a photo shoot for me.
Biking the back roads of Clark County I have eyed many a unique photo location, only to keep them in the back of my mind. Tons of barns, outbuildings, bridges and flowers. The Northwest is full of great spots!
The girls did super and stopping at the country general store was their treat for playing along!













10 comments:

Lee said...

so so so cute. LOVE the boots, the smiles, the clothes, and the LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Good on Linny to get you going girl!

Annie said...

What is it that makes torquoise such a perfect background....and tell the girls to STOP growing up! They turned out fabulous:)

Steph said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful girls!

Vonnie said...

Beautiful girls, great location. You could probably take them to a land fill and the pictures would still look great!

Jamie Jo said...

Too cute. That Kenny is showing some serious leg in the one!!! I'd whistle if I knew how. I need to do pics of my kids this summer. I'm not good like you and Lin, so she's agreed to come take them.

Lindsey said...

Holy freakay! Those are so darling and that barn/fence is to die for! If you find a good location around these parts everyone jumps on it and it gets soooo playyyed. The pictures turned out fab-u-low-so! That Camdyn looks just like you and I think that was her best photo shoot yet, which is pretty great since she should be approaching the gelfling stage. Thanks for the shout out, it warmed my heart and continues to do so even as I type this. IF by some miracle I make it up there this fall then I am totally doing a photo shoot there.

Kylee said...

CUTE!! Those girls are so dang darling and that location for pictures couldn't be better.

Jord said...

So cute! I love both their sweet and saucy looks.

tutus n bowties said...

Well done! I feel like those pics should be in a magazine. I'm a fan of the cowgirl boots as well. I was just telling Adam I would like to purchase some for myself. They look great with skirts.

The Porter's said...

These Picture's look like they would have fit pirfect in your "apple" bathroom. Back at your Forest Crest house. You have the cutest little family.