Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Together on the tracks

A few days into our summer trip to Utah I decided I'd better get new family pictures done. Luckily the only thing I had to buy was Camdyn's skirt at Wal-mart, everything else just happened to blend together....I love it when things work out that way!

My sister Lindsey, along with her one week old baby in tow (asleep) met us at the tracks and took about 300 pictures w/ my camera. Timing is everything..... but between storms, sunset, newborn babies and keeping Kennedy's hair in curlers for two days, it wasn't easy.
Thanks Linny for taking the time for us!

















9 comments:

Kylee said...

I LOVE them!

Lee said...

That location, your colors, and the general beauty of your family makes that photo shoot DIVINE! Love it!

Steph said...

Very nice! I love the color combo.

Jord said...

What great pictures! You are definitely too young to have a teenager.

cjdustin said...

Very cute pictures. I love the outfits. That's the worst part about family pics is putting the outfits together. Yours was perfect!

Lindsey said...

What can I say, you're family could take pictures by a garbage dumpster and they would still look great.
I can't believe Griff is a teenager! Seriously, he is the neatest boy I know. Ryan and I tell almost all our friends about him. He is just so freaking likeable and good natured. How nice it must be to have him as your oldest to set an example for the other kids.

Ashley May said...

Lindsay did such a great job.. the pictures are adrobable!... and that red dress... oh my gosh. That just might be the cutest dress I've seen!

Vonnie said...

Great location. Great colors. Great material to work with. Great family! Wow, you're just GREAT!

Alicia said...

How adorable you all are! I love that turquoise barn background. Great memories.