Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flowers in the fridge

Isn't this banister devine!My friend Kendall took Brody from 11-8:30! I got much done. He had lunch, napped and went with her and her girls to the ZOO lights. The girls are jealous at the fun things Brody does with his favorite babysitter. I love that family!!!
Organized the pantry. I have the same theory with a pantry as I do with a fridge. My mom puts fresh flowers in her fridge as a little surprise when you open the door. Yes, they do take up room.....but all condiments fit nicely in those side doors anyway (that's an inside joke).

The sunset these last few days has been beautiful. We can see lights of the homes across the fields light up with twinkling red and white displays of Christmas.
And no, that is not my banister. I just loved the garland on it.


3 comments:

The Great Lakes of NY said...

So happy for your family!! What a wonderful adventure to create another beautiful home. You two definitely have the talent for it. We will look so forward to seeing it in person someday.

Lee said...

Oh man, I am so jealous of that bannister. It makes mine look like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree! haha- I'm glad you're getting organized. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

Jord said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love your new house though, but understand that it must have been hard to leave the memories of the old place.