Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've been working part time at Moses Orthodontics since I was just barely pregnant with Brody, June 2006. I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years already. I LOVE working here! I am grateful for Alli and Ryan, my employers who were first just great friends. I am thankful for Tonya and Teresa, close friends who I share all our family "goings-ons" with. I am tickeled over the talents of the photographer who did this shoot and made it so fun. We have some changes underway with our staff, so we just might be seeing her again soon!


4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

That's the hottest orthodontic staff I've ever seen! They sure don't look like that where we go. Do you charge double for being eye candy?

Lee said...

Ya, you are smoking hot! That pose is very modelisk. Love it! I'm glad you have a place to work that you love. . . and free braces for the kiddies?

Lindsey said...

Were those taken by your friend Scarlett? I heart your green shirt, it looks rather stunning. I think that's cool how she must have brought a large fan along to make all of your hair look blowing and great. This sumer I am for sure hiring someone to take my family photos. I'm SICK of taking my own photos. In the Christmas card picture I asked the neighbor girl who is 15 to come take our photo. It's a lot of work to go through for matching outfits, good attitudes, and then not have the best angles. Anyway, you guys look pre-tay hot!

SaraPete said...

How cute! Did you guys send thoe out as Christmas cards? Are they gonna blow them up poster size and hang in office?